VAUDE Hylax 2L Jacket Kids ultramarine(ultramarine)
This rain jacket with melange styling not only looks casual, it’s also made from 100% recycled materials. The environmentally friendly, bluesign certified 2-layer material is also breathable and wind-resistant and makes the jacket the perfect companion for vacationing, everyday school life or hiking. The Kids Hylax 2L jacket is full of features – spacious zip pockets, width-adjustable cuffs, a lower hem adjusent (done through the pockets) and reflective elements at the front and back. Stretch inserts on the sides instead of cords on the hood provide the perfect fit on rainy days. In addition, the rain jacket can be combined with a fleece jacket for autumn and spring or an insulated jacket for winter. All of our fleece and thermal jackets can be zipped in. As with most sustainable apparel, this children’s jacket rarely needs to be washed and re-waterproofed. And because it’s so durable, it can easily be passed on to younger brothers or sisters. This rain jacket is climate neutral. We’ve analyzed and systematically reduced all emissions arising from materials, manufacturing, and shipping. Emissions that are currently unavoidable were fully offset by the independent non-profit organization myclimate. The VAUDE Green Shape label stands for environmentally-friendly, functional products made from sustainable and bluesign certified materials.
- Modern and functional children’s rain jacket for everyday and leisure use
- Upper made from 100% recycled polyester
- Membrane made from 100% polyurethane
- Mesh lining made of 100% polyester (of which 56% recycled)
- Inner jacket can be zipped out
- Cuffs with rubber fasteners and Velcro for additional adjustment
- protection at collar
- Raised and further-adjustable cap with elastic inserts
- Mesh and arm with Tafetta
- reflective print
- name tags up to size 122/128
- integrated reflectors
There are no reviews yet.