VAUDE Freney V Jacket Men black uni(black uni)
The Men’s Freney Jacket V offers lightweight heat retention for all weather conditions! The thermal jacket is ideal for cool and unpredictable climates because the water-repellent synthetic fibers made from recycled polyester (PrimaLoft Silver Insulation Eco) provide reliable warmth even when wet. The hooded jacket with a small pack size can be worn as an insulating mid layer or as a comfortable outer layer. Its high-quality nylon outer material scores thanks to its low weight and high abrasion resistance. The jacket is made with eco-friendly, water repellent Eco Finish and is manufactured without the use of fluorocarbons (PFC). The use of recycled materials conserves our planet’s resources. The VAUDE Green Shape label stands for environmentally-friendly, functional products made from sustainable materials.
- Light insulation jacket for mountain sports
- Insulation made from 100% recycled polyester, PrimaLoft
- Warm, breathable, water repellent
- easy to clean and quick-drying
- slim, sportive cut
- Inverted front zip with underlap
- Vaude is a member of Fair Wear
There are no reviews yet.