VAUDE Annecy III 3in1 Coat Women black uni(black uni)
A coat that’ll have you wishing winter would finally arrive: The high quality 3in1 winter coat for women meets all expectations for function and good looks! Whether it’s frost cold or non-stop rain – the eco-friendly Annecy can stand up to any weather. The rainproof outer shell made from eco-friendly recycled polyester has a soft feel and the removable inner coat is especially warm thanks to the premium certified down fill. A removable inner coat with attractive stitching is also a sight to behold when worn solo. The adjustable hood and sleeve cuffs keep the wind and rain out in bad weather, and the reflective prints on the sleeves makes you visible in low lighting conditions. Just fold up the sleeves and the reflectors are visible. A two-way zip lets you reach into your jean pockets without unzipping the coat, and the waterproof, breathable materials of the outer shell ensure optimal wearing comfort thanks also to the premium membrane. This versatile, feminine coat is made with Eco Finish, an environmentally friendly water-repellent finish without fluorocarbons (PFC). The VAUDE Green Shape label stands for environmentally friendly, functional products made from sustainable materials.
- High quality versatile winter coat for modern everyday life
- Outer jacket:
- Exterior made from 100% recycled polyester
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable and very warm
- Reflective band in the left arm cuff
- Adjustable hood
- Slit at the back hem
- Inner jacket:
- Outer material made of 100% polyester (of which 62% recycled)
- Lining made from 100% recycled polyamide
- Insulation made from 80% recycled duck down, 20% recycled duck fursgOTS
- Attached hood
There are no reviews yet.