Rab Nebula Pro Jacket Women beluga(beluga)
When mountain adventure meets windstorms and whiteouts, you’ll be glad of the Nebula Pro Jacket. With zoned construction and 100% recycled PrimaLoft insulation it’s a seriously warm layer for winter mountaineering.
The midi-baffled Nebula Pro jacket is the warmest of Rab’s PrimaLoft Silver Insulation Luxe jackets. Mimicking the performance of down, this 100% recycled insulation offers exceptional warmth for low weight. Rab has strategically placed sheets of 100% recycled PrimaLoft Silver Insulation across the shoulders and on the cuffs and hood for additional durability.
Built from 100% recycled 30D Pertex Quantum Pro ripstop nylon with a water-repellant DWR coating the Nebula Pro is robust and weather resistant. It features an adjustable helmet-compatible hood with stiffened peak and a two-way YKK VISLON front zip with insulated storm guard. Warm, fast drying and robust it’s perfect for trekking and mountaineering in harsh winter weather.
Pertex Quantum Pro
A durable, lightweight, water resistant fabric that encourages down to fully loft. Packable, breathable, and protective, it’s ideal for use in changeable mountain conditions.
PrimaLoft Silver Insulation Luxe
A 100% recycled synthetic insulation with a luxuriously silky texture that mimics the performance of down. Providing warmth without bulk and highly compressible, it’s ideal for mountain activities even in damp conditions.
- Main material: 100% recycled 30D nylon, 53g/m², with DWR
- Lining: 100% recycled 20D Atmos nylon, 41g/m²
- Main insulation: 100% recycled PrimaLoft Silver Insulation Luxe
- Insulation shoulders, cuffs hood: 100% recycled PrimaLoft Silver Insulation (film)
- Triple adjustable, helmet-compatible hood with reinforced umbrella
- 2-way adjustment YKK AquaGuard Vislon front zip with internal storm flap
- Pertex Quantum Pro Ripstop outer material is windproof and water repellent
There are no reviews yet.