Rab Kinder Smock Men army(army)
Paying homage to the much loved original, Rab’s classic Kinder Smock is back.
First manufactured over 30 years ago, the Kinder Smock quickly became a favourite on the Sheffield climbing scene. Easily picked out against the dark gritstone, it’s iconic shape meant it could be worn without interfering with a harness or belay device.
An unbroken link from past to present, the Kinder is as rugged and hard-wearing as before, still made from the classic Pertex fabric. Not ashamed to be neither fast nor light, there is nothing like the warm, reassuring feeling of throwing on your Kinder at a cold belay. Sometimes the old way is the best way.
A soft, lightweight, windproof fabric that encourages insulation to fully loft. Highly packable and protective, it’s ideal for mountain activities.
- Insulation: 800FP Europeangoose Down with Nikwax Fluorocarbon-Free Hydrophobic Finish (128g/ 5 oz, Size L)
- Interior material: Pertex Quantum, DWR
- Outer material: Pertex Quantum, DWR
- Rab fluorocarbon-free hydrophobic down, developed in cooperation with Nikwax
- Quilted construction
- Down filled high collar
- Front insulated button placket with logo metal snaps
- YKK VISLON side zipper opening with insulated zipper cover
There are no reviews yet.