Picture Seen Jacket Women black(black)
The 2-layer Seen Jacket with its asymmetrical colorblocking design is a warm and breathable jacket for comfort on all descents. It’s made from polyester outer fabric derived from sugarcane waste and features a 20K/20K membrane plus a PFC-free, durable water repellent waterproofing for unmatched breathable wetness protection. Designed for breathability and protection from the cold, the jacket has ventilation zippers for extra ventilation during tough missions in powder snow. For optimal protection and perfect fit, the cuffs, hem and hood are adjustable; the insulation keeps you wonderfully warm all day long. The jacket with fashionable slim cut and practical-functional pockets and details is an excellent choice for winter sports.
- Made from 100% polyester (of which 42% recycled)
- Dryplay 20K/20K membrane
- Thermal STD insulation: 60g/m² on the body and sleeves, 40g/m² in the hood
- Technical Thermal Dry System with a 180g/m² Coremax jersey lining on the body and sleeves
- Lightweight polyester taffeta lining in the hood
- PFC-free, permanently water-repellent EcoElite Teflon impregnation
- Front opening with waterproof YKK zipper
- glasses cloth
There are no reviews yet.