Picture Pearson Jacket Youth china blue(china blue)
The 2-layer Pearson Jacket is made for young skiers and snowboarders who want to make it on the snow. The jacket is made of polyester with a 10K/10K membrane and a PFC-free, durable water repellent impregnation for reliable, breathable wetness protection. In addition to warm insulation, it offers all the features and details you need for tough missions in the snow. This warm jacket with synthetic down and long cut is up to all alpine requirements.
- Made from 100% polyester (of which 52% recycled)
- Dryplay 10K/10K membrane
- Thermal STD insulation: 100g/m² on the body, 60g/m² in the sleeves and 40g/m² in the hood
- Technical Thermal Dry system with a recovery nylon lining on the body
- Polyester taffeta lining in sleeves and hood
- PFC-free, permanently water-repellent EcoElite Teflon impregnation
- Tape welded seams in all critical areas
- Adjustable, ergonomic hood
- Front opening with YKK zipper and a wind flap with metal snaps
- glasses cloth
- Grow-with-me system
- .expedition logo
There are no reviews yet.