Picture Insey Jacket Men dark stone(dark stone)
The elastic 2-layer Insey Jacket is a warm freeride jacket for comfort on all descents. It features a polyester exterior made from sugarcane waste, a 20K/20K membrane for unsurpassed breathable wetness protection, PFC-free durable water repellent waterproofing, and waterproof zippers. A jacket for optimal cold protection and comfort with ventilation zippers for extra ventilation on long days in the snow. For best protection and perfect fit, the cuffs, hem and hood are adjustable; the insulation keeps you wonderfully warm all day long. Thanks to the uncompromising combination of lightweight, breathable weather protection and warm insulation, our Insey Jacket lets you focus on having fun in the snow. This jacket is perfect for the coldest days in deep snow as well as for the city stroll afterwards.
- Made from 100% polyester (of which 56% recycled)
- 2-layer stretch hardshell
- Dryplay 20K/20K membrane
- Thermal STD insulation: 270g/m² on the body, 140g/m² in the sleeves and 60g/m² in the hood
- Nylon taffeta lining
- PFC-free, permanently water-repellent EcoElite Teflon impregnation
- Adjustable, ergonomic hood
- Front opening with turned YKK zipper and snap flap
- stretchable snow guard
- Closable drawstring hem
- glasses cloth
There are no reviews yet.