Picture Fines Jacket Men dark blue(dark blue)
The 2-layer Fines Jacket will accompany you on every descent. The jacket is made of polyester outer material with a 10K/10K membrane and a PFC-free, permanently water-repellent impregnation for reliable breathable wetness protection. A jacket for cold protection and comfort with ventilation zippers for extra ventilation on long days in the snow. For optimal protection and perfect fit, the cuffs, hem and hood are adjustable. An affordable insulated jacket with a straight boxy cut and urban parka design. The Fines Jacket is perfect for fantastic days on the slopes – but also for the city stroll afterwards.
- Made from 100% polyester (of which 64% recycled)
- 2-layer hardshell from dobby fabric
- Dryplay 10K/10K membrane
- Thermal STD insulation: 60g/m² on the body and sleeves, 40g/m² in the hood
- Technical Thermal Dry System with a recovery nylon lining on the body and a polyester taffeta lining in the sleeves and hood
- PFC-free, permanently water-repellent EcoElite Teflon impregnation
- Tape welded seams in all critical areas
- Adjustable, ergonomic hood
- Front opening with turned YKK zipper and snap flap
- Closable drawstring hem
- glasses cloth
- Expedition logo
There are no reviews yet.