Picture Face It Jacket Women ash rose(ash rose)
The 2-layer Face It is a warm jacket for maximum comfort on all descents. It is made of polyester outer fabric with a 10K/10K membrane and a PFC-free, durable water repellent impregnation for reliable breathable wetness protection. A jacket for optimal cold protection and comfort with ventilation zippers for extra ventilation on long days in the snow. For optimal protection and perfect fit, the cuffs, hem and hood are adjustable; the insulation will keep you warm all day long. The longer cut jacket at the back with square quilting is perfect for the coldest days on the skis – but also for the subsequent stroll in the city.
- Made from 100% polyester (of which 46% recycled)
- 2-layer hardshell made of oxford material
- Dryplay 10K/10K membrane
- Thermal STD insulation: 225g/m² on the body, 130g/m² in the sleeves and 60g/m² in the hood
- Nylon taffeta lining
- PFC-free, permanently water-repellent EcoElite Teflon impregnation
- Tape welded seams in all critical areas
- ergonomic hood
- YKK front zipper
- Closable drawstring hem
- stretchable snow guard
- glasses cloth
- Long cut back
There are no reviews yet.