Patagonia Nano Puff Hoodie Men black(black)
Warm, windproof, water-resistant—the Nano Puff Hoody uses incredibly lightweight and highly compressible 60-g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Eco polyester with P.U.R.E. (Produced Using Reduced Emissions) technology, wrapped in a 100% recycled polyester shell and lining. Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- Outer material and lining 22-Denier ripstop fabric (47 g/m²) made of 100% recycled polyester with water-repellent DWR impregnation
- Insulation PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Eco (60 g/m²) made of 100 % polyester (55 % recycled)
- Quilted seams in brick pattern and horizontal side seams fix the insulation
- longer cut 2-fold drawcord hem, which does not let any heat escape
- Through-flowing front zipper with wet-draining wind strip inside and a slider cover
- The zip chest pocket also serves as a pack bag and has a karabin cuff
- a robust thread guarantees long durability
- light hood can be worn under the helmet without any problems
- Comfortable cuffs with elastic edging
There are no reviews yet.