Patagonia Nano-Air Jacket Women blue/SNDB(blue/SNDB)
The Nano-Air Jacket was made to be worn for the entirety of your aerobic, start-stop alpine missions, so you’re never slowed down by changing layers. Warm, stretchy and breathable FullRange insulation dumps excess heat when you’re working hard and keeps you warm when you’re not. Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- Printed outer material and lining: 58g/m² smooth polyester fabric (87% recycled) with 4-way stretch
- Cuff: Cuffs: 166g/m² smooth stretch fabric made of 100% polyester with a DWR impregnation
- Isolation: 60g/m² FullRange stretch polyester insulation with 4-way stretch
- Elastic, breathable and weatherproof material
- FullRange insulation made of polyester (40% recycled)
- Ergonomic cut
- Strategically placed slim filling
- Can be stowed in the left breast pocket
- Slim, fitted Variable Conditions cuffs with elastic knit cuffs
- The elastic hem does not allow heat to escape
There are no reviews yet.