Patagonia Jackson Glacier Parka Women black(black)
Technical, sleek and warm, the weather-resistant and wind-blocking polyester shell of our premium Jackson Glacier Parka is treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and insulated with 700-fill-power 100 % Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products) kept in place with unique, stitchless, glued baffles that increase water repellency. Since all seams are bonded, there is no on-seam down leakage. The waterproof two-way front zip parks in a cozy neck-zipper garage. Two high-volume handwarmer pockets are lined with brushed jersey for added warmth and secure with hidden zippers. Internal zip pocket is media-compatible. Insulated fixed hood adjusts with hidden cords. Internal elastic cuffs block wind. Regular fit silhouette with above-the-knee length. Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- Outer material: 2-ply 117 g/m², 50-denier polyester fabric with DWR impregnation
- Lining: 75 g/m², 50-denier ripstop fabric made of recycled polyester with DWR impregnation
- Insulation: 600 recycled down (duck and goose down from recycled down products)
- Outside material is bluesign-certified
- Insulated hood with concealed drawcords
- Warming hand pockets inserted in the seam
- Hand warmer pockets with turned, DWR-impregnated zippers
- Anatomically slim cut wraps the down tightly around the body
- Thigh hem
There are no reviews yet.