Patagonia Down Sweater Hoody Women blue/WAVB(blue/WAVB)
The perfect warmth for just about everything, Patagonias classic, newly redesigned Down Sweater Hoody is lightweight and windproof with a shell made of NetPlus 100 % recycled nylon ripstop made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution, and insulated with 800-fill-power 100 % Responsible Down Standard down certified by Control Union (CU 880272). The purchase of Responsible Down Standard certified products demonstrates demand for better animal welfare practices in the down and feather supply chain.
- Outer material: 47 g/m², 20×30 denier ripstop polyester (100% recycled) with DWR impregnation
- Lining material: 47 g/m², 20-denier ripstop fabric made from recycled polyester with DWR impregnation
- Isolation 800 Cuin Advanced Global Down with proof of origin
- Comfortable cuffs with elastic edgings that do not allow heat to escape
- One-pull adjustable hood
- Through-flowing front zipper with wet-draining wind strip inside and a slider cover
- Contour cut and longer hem
- narrow, horizontal quilting seams on the sides
There are no reviews yet.