Patagonia Calcite Jacket Men borealis green(borealis green)
Rain jacket made of recycled materials and with Gore-Tex membrane. New for 2019 and part of Patagonia’s extensive rainwear collection. The jacket is made of Gore-Tex PACLITE Plus, a completely recycled Gore-Tex material. The jacket is designed for alpine activities in summer and has special details such as a helmet-compatible hood. Apart from that, it’s also perfect for protecting against rain any time of the year.
- Material: 2.5-layer GORE-TEX Paclite Plus laminate with 115 g/m², 75-denier smooth fabric made from recycled polyester
- specially textured backer for high wearing comfort
- waterproof coated front zip and DWR impregnated
- Minimalistic velcro fasteners at the sleeve cuffs
- double adjustable drawcord hem to keep out wind and weather
There are no reviews yet.