Jack Wolfskin Tundra Down Jacket Women hedge green(hedge green)
The lightweight TUNDRA down jacket is a must for your winter outdoor wardrobe. You can use the system zip to team it with a hardshell. Worn on its own, the jacket has a modern, feminine look with a colour block design and an attractive mix of fabrics and textures. The main fabric has a smooth finish, while the additional fabric has a parchment-like structure. The jacket is not only windproof and water repellent but also extremely breathable. An RDS certified down fill keeps you warm when the temperature drops. The articulated elbows provide enhanced freedom of movement. Small items can be stowed in the two hand pockets.
- Outer material 1 made Texashield Ecosphere Liteweight
- Outer material 2 made Texashield Papertouch
- 100% recycled polyester tafetta lining
- Insulation 1 made of EN 90/10gray duck down RDS, 700 cuin
- Insulation 2 made from Texatherm Core Ecosphere 40g/m²
- Fiber insulated heat storage
- Medium bulking power
- Highly breathable and quick drying
- Awarded with the Green Button
There are no reviews yet.