Jack Wolfskin Go Hike Jacket Men hedge green(hedge green)
Whether on the doorstep or on a hiking vacation: With the Go Hike jacket you go out in any weather. Indeed, it is absolutely weatherproof. And the best: It is made of recycled materials (100% recycled polyester). Its Texapore Ecosphere material was made from recycled polyester. It is light, supple and elastic – a combination for absolute comfort. Of course, the jacket is also very waterproof, completely windproof and particularly breathable. So you still feel comfortable even if you sometimes pull a little faster over the mountain trails.
Represents a real breakthrough in weather protection clothing, as it is the first 100% recycled weather protection material. The membrane is made from cuttings generated during production and returned to the production cycle – a zero-waste concept. The outer fabric and lining, on the other hand, are made from recycled PET bottles. In this way, resources are conserved or saved completely. Despite recycled materials, the quality remains at the highest level and offers you the very good performance of Texapore O2.
- Material: Texapore Ecosphere Stretch 2L
- 100% recycled, elastic, very waterproof, windproof and very breathable outer material with twill look
- Lining material: Logo Lining Taffeta Ecosphere
- Lining made of recycled microfibre with logo print
- Recycled polyester mesh lining
- Awarded with the Green Button
- Additional care instructions:
- Close zips and Velcro fasteners
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not use a softener
- optimal function heat treatment recommended
- Do not iron
There are no reviews yet.