Carinthia TLLG 2.0 Jacket Men grey(grey)
TLLG is the abbreviation “Technical Light Loden Garment”. Best Südtiroler Strichloden combined with Thermo-Stretch inserts in the side, arm and shoulder area give this jacket tremendous flexibility, making it a dynamic, low-noise hunting jacket. Pre-shaped sleeves as well as the tailored fit make the TLLG a perfect companion for hunters. The trimmings on the shoulders allow branches or shrubs to slide safely. The TLLG is also combinable with other Carinthia hunting jackets and can also be worn ideally in the transitional periods due to their light insulation. Even off the hunt, the lightweight TLLG impresses with its aesthetic design combined with functionality and versatility.
- Material insulation: G-Loft, 30 g/m²
- Concealed zippers (sound camouflage)
- Anatomically preformed sleeves
- Reinforced shoulder and upper arm area
- Soft inner collar made of thermo fleece
- Elastic inserts made of Stretch-Thermo-Fleece in the side, arm and back area
- Mesh inserts under the armpits for optimum ventilation
There are no reviews yet.